I am a finance professional with an eagerness to learn new things. I have completed my CIMA UK which transforms your thinking ability towards a managerial accounting.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Onboarding process of the mentor ?
Contact Us via LinkedIn to join the Mentors' Community at iProledge
2. Who’s a Mentor @ iProledge?
Mentor is a Guide for students, who will help the students to excel in their career by sharing their knowledge and experience with them.
3. What are the responsibilities of a mentor?
Attend Call With Students and provide them the right guidance.
Calls will be scheduled by students and meeting link will be genrated ,according to Mentor's convinience and availablity
4. What are the authorities of a mentor?
- Mentor must be Competent, Maintain Integrity about Information provided, and keep the information shared by students Confidential.
Mentor should guide the students in the right way and help them make decisions related to career.
Mentor should not force students to follow a particular career path and the say of the mentor is not the final decision that a student must oblige